Claire McCallister is Tobey's mother, voiced by Dannah Phirman. She seems to be a genius like her son. She invented a homing device and a remote to stop her son's robots. Tobey only unleashes his robots when his mother is away. In the WordGirl short Play Date, Sally Botsford states they work together at the DA office. To arrest her son when she figures out his evil plots, she would pinch him by the ear and discreetly punish him.
Despite the strict disciplines she gives to her son, she’s shown to love and care about him in many episodes. This is most prominent in "Oh, Holiday Cheese" and "Hello New Year, Goodbye Moon" when they are shown celebrating the holidays together.
In Mobot Knows Best, she was copied into a robot for a parent-teacher conference, but this copy of Sally Botsford's co-worker was vanquished by The Amazing Rope Guy, WordGirl, Ms. Davis and the real Claire McCallister.
- Tobey or Consequences
- Department Store Tobey
- Princess Triana and the Ogre of Castlebum
- Bampy Battles Bots (cameo)
- Mobot Knows Best
- Tobey's Playground Calamity (cameo)
- By Jove, You've Wrecked My Robots (cameo)
- Ms Question's Riddle Rampage
- Talent Show Tobey
- Win a Day With Wordgirl (cameo)
- Go Gadget Go (cameo)
- Guess Who's Coming to Thanksgiving Dinner
- Patch Game (cameo)
- Wordgirl vs Tobey vs The Dentist
- In the WordGirl shorts, Claire has a different voice, and is wearing a red quarter length sleeved shirt. Her face isn’t seen, however.