|"Bampy Battles Bots"|
| Season 3, Episode 11a|
|Production code:||311 a|
|Featured Words:|| Invincible,|
|Written by:||Ryan Raddatz|
"Truth, Revision, and the Lexicon Way"
Bampy Battles Bots is episode 11a of Season 3 of WordGirl.
The Botsfords couldn't be more excited to have Bampy, Becky and TJ's grandfather, visit! Becky is thrilled to see him until he tells her that he used to fight robots better than WordGirl. When Tobey invents the ultimate invincible robot, will Bampy be able to help WordGirl save the day?
No Plot Section
|Major Roles||Minor Roles||Background Roles|
- Woman: But that's the third time this month!
- Man: Oh, I hope Wordgirl works fast, I got a meeting coming up in 10 minutes. ( A laser from the Tobeybot 9000 melts parking pay station in from of them)What do you know? free parking!
- Mrs. Botsford: Fighting a giant robot is a TERRIBLE idea!
- Mr. Botsford: Worse than eating a giant donut!
Both: WAIT UUUUP!
- Tobey: NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
- Wordgirl: What does that mean tobey?
- Tobey: It means, I can't turn the Tobeybot 9000 off.
- Bampy: You think you're invincible?! hah-ha! Well,Well I think that's Pure fiction! Bampy: Let Bampy do his thing son!
- TJ: Hang on to your screwdriver, Bampy!
- Bampy: Got yer nose!
- Tobeybot 9000: GIVE! ME! BACK! MY! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEE!...
- TJ: That was amazing Bampy! You defeated a robot just with a screwdriver!
- Tobey: Well, let's just get this over with.. Ow ow ow ow ow!
- The voice of Bampy Botsford is provided by the legendary comedic actor, Tim Conway.